aNm welcomes ICF International, Inc. to our list of growing clients in 2019 !
ICF International, Inc. is a global consulting and technology services company. It is headquartered in Fairfax, Virginia, with approximately 7,000 employees working in more than 65 offices around the globe.
– source: Wikipedia
ICF required three (3) high-visibility eLearning modules developed in Lectora. The content needed robust accessibility conformance.
- Instructional Design – aNm provided in-depth analysis, instructional design, storyboards, and authored narration scripts for the eLearning modules.
- Graphic & Multimedia – aNm created various graphical elements, edited media, and provided artistic visual expertise for eLearning modules.
- Narration Audio – aNm provided recorded narration audio for the eLearning modules.
- Programming & Development – aNm developed, authored, and programmed custom eLearning content using Lectora.
- Quality Assurance (QA) & Testing – aNm conducted extensive internal testing on eLearning content for continuity, instructional viability, visual aesthetics, functionality, and accessibility conformance.
- Project Management – aNm managed internal development process, methodology, timelines, and resources allowing ICF to focus on stakeholders and product owners.
aNm has the expertise and professional “chops” to create customized, bespoke eLearning content. Contact us today to learn more how we can help you create robust and functional learning and/or training content for your learners.